Thursday 14 October 2010

thank you (via the dream life)

A very inspiring and uplifting post...............Thank You.

for everything.

Thank you for the answered requests, the sudden gifts, the open doors, the signs in my path, your whispered love, the shelter of your arms, the knowing in my heart, the courage to speak.

Thank you for the pain. Thank you for the closed doors, the unanswered prayers, the silences.

Thank you for the cravings. Thank you for the tears. Thank you for the long, blank days.

Thank you for the days filled with wonder.

The glitter, the pillows, the dragonflies, the way the wind moves through the trees, the jokes I’m not expecting, the shoes that pinch my feet, the music in the night. I don’t know where it’s coming from.

Thank you for the answers you have given to me. The ones I asked for, the ones I didn’t.

Thank you for this bravery that sings in me.

Thank you for stepping with me, at my side, believing.

Thank you for the fear.

Thank you for the hunger that can never be met. Thank you for meeting it.

Thank you for false starts and blind alleys. Thank you for angels that carry me home.

These questions. This trust.

The love so big it shakes in my blood.

Thank you.

via the dream life

No comments: