Friday 9 October 2009

About Me

Currently Living in Staffordshire and travelling when i can.
I was drawn to Reiki in 2000, i had always been interested in Energy Work, Chi Kung, Meditation and Yoga.
After i had my first Reiki attunement into the Usui Reiki system i got such good energetic feedback, it encouraged me to learn all i could.
Since then i have been attuned to Teacher level in Usui Reiki, Tibetan Reiki, Seichem, Lightarian Reiki, Kundalini Reiki and the Egyptian Cartouche.
Its a pleasure to give healing sessions, both in person and by distance whenever i can.
My other interests are :- Yoga, Meditation, Reading, Keeping Fit, Kettlebells, Qigong, Shaolin Arts, NLP, Hypnosis, Positive Thought, Graphics and Web Design, Relaxing and Listening to all kinds of Music.
Jules.


profile

2 comments:

arvin said...

recently i have done reiki level 2 to help in my life,i always think negative thoughts and i think they come true,i am scared, have lot of anxieties,phobias
help me

Jules said...

Thank you for your comment. I would suggest discussing your concerns with your Reiki Teacher first. When we have an attunement to Reiki it begins a cleansing cycle. Bringing things into our awareness for release as our vibrational level rises. Giving yourself a Reiki self healing everyday would be quite beneficial at this time. Jules.